Friday 11 March 2011

Creation of the Titles + Credits

On Monday 14th March I will be creating the titles and credits so I have wrote set instructions to follow to speed up this process:

1) I need to click on the text tool and then once I have typed the text I want in I need to: alter the text in different ways on the control tab.

2) I could add rotation, scale under the motion tab if I decide to.

So I will go back to controls then go to tracking…
1)      key frame it = the diamond button to the right of the word tracking
2)      then go to the end of the text frame and then alter the tracking
3)      Changing the scale with key frames.
4)      Once done can add filters onto it…
5)      Also go to video transitions e.g. dissolve at the start = fade in. And at the end/middle put in the map one firstly luminous map double click on it, then put coloured map over the top and mess around with colours.

So this is the basic step by step guide I have created for myself in order to help and speed up the process as we are going to be on a tight schedule so by doing this guide it will allow me to have enough time to create the soundtrack too. Therefore I will make the targets I wrote in the below post.

For the title I have already created it so all I need to do is upload the image and to then edit it with Final Cut if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment